Sunday, March 30, 2008

Santra Cruz Beach Boardwalk

On Wednesday, the 26th of March, my mom flew back to Utah. We took a little detour on the way to the airport. Jason took some of his Young Men camping at the beach in Santa Cruz, so we met up with them the next day at the Boardwalk. The kids had a great time on the rides. We just took them on a few of the kiddie rides and they loved it. Well, except for the small rollercoaster. They both held on to me and my mom for dear life during the entire ride. After playing on the boardwalk, we went down to the beach for little bit. The kids had fun running in the sand and getting their toes wet. It was such a nice day too. I think it was probably around 80 degrees. The water was still way too cold to get into but it was nice just to let the kids run around. Dax got his pants a little wet so he went pantless while running in the water. That's his thing now a days. If he gets a tiny drop of anything on him, he strips off his clothes and wants to wear something new. It's so annoying. So I'm always packing extra clothes for him. Anyway, after a fun-filled day at the beach we took my mom to the airport. We were all sad to see her go. We love you mom and we're so glad that you came to visit us! We miss you!

Fun at the Boardwalk!


Playing at the Beach! I love the picture of Daxon's hair in the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

mistyb said...

how fun, the kids look like they had a great time! I love the one of Afton walking to the water holding her dress, too cute! The big trees looks like fun too, that stinks about the snow!

Just us Three said...

very cute. I miss you guys already. Your a great mom and have the cutest kids!! I swear I am not bias or anything.