Friday, June 18, 2010

Mt. Whitney.....a sneak peek.

Here are a few pictures from our trip. Sorry it's taken me so long to post anything about our hike. I have a lot more pictures to post but I thought I'd share a few right now while I'm working on the rest.

Jason and I at the top of Mt. Whitney (elevation 14,497 ft.)
A gorgeous view from the top
Our hiking group:
Me, Jason, Scotty, Brook and Jon

Me and my friend Brook. We're showing that we're number one because we were the first to summit that morning......even before our husbands! I think we had the top to ourselves for like 20 minutes. It was so awesome!
I decided to try and call my mom from the top. It took me awhile to find a spot with good service but I finally got through.

1 comment:

mistyb said...

that is so cool rickie! What amazing pictures.