After a long fun-filled day at the cabin, we headed back to my in-law's, only to be on the move again. We met up with my family to watch some fireworks. We met my parents and my sister and her family there. They were actually watching them from the Ranch where Jason and I had our wedding reception. It was the first time we'd been back there since we were married. I wish we could have got there earlier when we could actually see. It was pretty dark outside, but it was still neat to be there. It brought back some great memories. And the kids were so excited to see their cousins, Abby, Emma and Tred. Our six kids are so crazy when they get together. They had a blast running around the ranch and watching the fireworks.
I really wish we were there before the sun went down. If there were light, you'd see a gorgeous view behind us. The ranch is a very beautiful place. It sits up on the foothills in the Provo area.
The crazy cousins. Dax, Afton, Abby, and Emma
Emma and Dax. I think this picture is so cute. You can tell that they just really love each other
Abby and Afton enjoying the fireworks. We were watching the ones at the Stadium of Fire.
My mom and Dax
We really had a great 4th of July spending time with both of our families. I think every summer we'll probably come up for the 4th.
Mark & Megan Forever
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment