Friday, July 25, 2008

Utah--Swimming at AF pool


On the 10th of July, me and the kids met up with my fabulous friend Brook and her three kids and walked over to the pool. She lives right across the street from the pool. How lucky is she!? The kids had a great time and were really excited to play with their friends. Afton just couldn't get enough of Morgan. She talked about her all day long. And Dax and Annie had fun hanging out in the shallow end of the pool. They both are a little nervous in the deeper stuff, so they stuck around the shallow end by Logan and Will. But they did venture to the little kid slide and had fun going down that. And just to let you all know this was the day that Logan took his first steps. We were sitting on the towels having a snack and he just took off. I think he took like 5 steps. I guess he really wanted that cracker. That kid will do anything for food.
Logan was having lots of fun. But he kept trying to go into the deep water.
Afton and Morgan having fun swimming with their goggles on.
Cute little Will going down the slide
Afton going down the slide. The kids loved this little slide.
Logan taking his first steps. It's not the best picture but really the only good one I had. I love how his shorts look like pants on him. He's got that famous Daley gene--short, short legs.

No comments: