Sunday, March 1, 2009

b-ball & swings at the park

The boys and I decided since it was such a nice day we would walk to pick up Afton from school. On our way home we decided to stop and play at the park for a little bit. Of course the boys headed straight for the basketball hoop. Dax was upset at first because there was only one hoop and not two like the real basketball courts. But when he saw Logan and I having fun he joined right in. He actually does pretty good with his little soccer ball. I know it's funny that he loves basketball, but plays with a soccer ball. He doesn't like the little basketballs that we have. I think they're all a little flat. But we did have lots of fun shooting hoops. Logan tried really hard to make a basket and when he realized he couldn't get it any higher than a couple of feet, he just started to kick the ball around. Afton wasn't into the whole basketball thing, so she had fun on the swings. She's finally figured out how to swing all by herself. I don't have to push her anymore! I just give her a good little shove to start and then she's on her own from there. She loves it!

Dax getting ready to shoot a basket
Logan with his ball
Dax and Logan fighting over the ball
Afton and her mad swinging skills!

No comments: