We went over to our friends house about a week ago for a BBQ and some swimming. And it was during Logan's afternoon nap and he was so tired. He finally fell asleep in Jason's arms and then Jason laid him down on a little blow up raft and he looked so comfy. I had to take some pictures. Everyone was jealous of his comfy position and that he got to nap! I wish I could take naps.
The poor little guy has been sick for over a week now. He has this horrible cough and a runny nose. The cough has gotten somewhat better, but he's got boogers galore. I had to take some pictures. It's so gross! But the nice thing is that he just lets them run and doesn't smear them all over his face. They just run right into his mouth. Yum! Yum! You'll probably have to click on the picture to actually see them.
Mark & Megan Forever
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment